Did you know that more than 15% of the
population can't access your web site ?
A11Y4U Web provides equal access and equal opportunities to people with disabilities in 1 click
A11Y4U offers the most effective digital accessibility solution to your website, on an average, a population percentage of more than 15% cannot or would find it very difficult to access your website for one reason or the other but A11Y4Us’ digital accessibility offer is the prime response to circumstances and situation that arises when your website is inaccessible, ensuring the accessibility of your digital content in three simple and straightforward steps.
Step one: Insert script
Insert one line of JS code.
Our software is fully protected from security threats and we do not extract any data from Your website.
Step two: Web accessibility adjustment
Our professional web engineers will review your website and make adjustments, according to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, without modifying your code.
Step three: Web site accessible
Your website content is now fully accessible to all.
Website Accessibility Remediation
This service offered by A11Y4U is a trade mark of the company; the process of taking out barriers (in regards to websites) for every of the company’s esteemed customers having any form of disability is an essence for the company. With the new technology owned by the company which offers the most accurate solution on accessibility that can be applied on any website immediately, it has an easy user interface enabling it being easy for everyone to use and it also meets the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
5 core reasons on the necessities for your website to be accessible to people with disabilities;
- When your website is accessible to people with disabilities, it helps everyone having different abilities be able to access your website.
- Also, the accessibility of disabled people on your website improves SEO (search engine optimization); meaning you are in pole position to get more traffic to your website.
- Enabling people with disabilities have access to your website has a very healthy benefit to your business; an accessible website is the best option for your website at any point in time.
- Having an accessible websites expands your website reach to much more large communities all over the world; increase number of visit, increased number of traffic and all advantage is good for any website.
- Finally, you get to avoid any legal action by adhering strictly with international laws and standard when your website is made available to all abilities.
5 great reasons why you need to make your website accessible with A11Y4U, namely;
- ALLY114U follows compliance with WCAG 2.1 AA and US section 508 Americans with disabilities Act (ADA) and European union standard EN 301549
- Over 10 million pages have been made accessible by A11Y4U
- Web accessibility is achieved by A11Y4U without having to develop a code or enter the source code.
- A11Y4U offers a tool that monitors the extent of accessibility of the website
- It provides an efficient and a fast web accessibility solution in just 3 simple and easy steps
A11Y4U has a host of customer situated in different in industry all over the world, we offer a great deal of service to each customer.
There are over a thousand companies that trust the quality of service provided by A11Y4U.
They trust us to make every content available on their website accessible to people with disabilities, some of our customers are listed below:
Dynamic content formats which is easy, approachable and decipherable text is imperative to making the information website accessible. A unique design, the right script, proper usage of page and paragraph headings, proper positioning of links, right usage of title attributes, highlighting the important words with an underline, etc. are a few of the many attributes of an accessible websites.
Technological manifestations are evolving with each passing day. Industries, organizations/enterprises (both small, medium and large-cap) are in a world of fierce competition, for they are now at the forefront of website wars. To fight against this immense competition, website developers must develop a strategy to improve accessibility quotient of the respective websites. This theory of improving website accessibility is well adapted and implemented by respective governments like USA and UK respectively.
A coherent web framework that helps the user receive appropriate information is the core objective of web accessibility system. To create a seamless web accessibility framework, one must adhere to a few web fundamentals that encompasses web tools, applications, content management system, assistive technologies, code editing software, database scripts like HTML, CSS and java scripts, multimedia resources, and various plug-ins, etc.